At Brainobots Robotics academy we are looking for energetic engineering candidates for the position of virtual robotics instructors who is passionate about robotics and STEM education. The candidates would like to teach the young kids in the age group of (8 to 15 years). candidates with prior teaching and hands on robotics experience would be preferred for this position.
- Teaching STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering Mathematics) curriculum to students of 8 to 15 years
- Facilitating student learning and overseeing hands-on learning
- Monitoring student progress through formal and informal assessments
- Working with other teachers and parents to promote overall student achievement.
- Staying on top of new robotics technologies and standards
- Managing classroom behaviour by enforcing rules and implementing safety procedures
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidates from B.Tech/M. Tech, BCA/MCA, BE/ME, B.S( IT)/ M.Sc(IT), and other Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates having 1-2 years of experience in the relevant field may apply. Freshers with a passion to teach may apply.
- Experience of working on Robotics Educational Kits Science Maths Kits, will be an added advantage.
- Candidates should have excellent conceptual knowledge in microcontrollers and programming.
- Passionate about teaching working with children
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work across age groups and across multiple educational technology platforms.