- The curriculum of advanced training courses in robotics carefully designed to highlight innovative ideas among students as well as developing enhanced skills in various fields.
- The technological fields covered by this course are known as the most essential competencies required during this decade.
- The main objective of this series of courses is to highlight the collective intelligence among the students of the school where their learning of isolated topics in regular academics.
- Every level of these advanced robotics classes is deeply integrated and hands-on activities based on interlaced concepts make learning more interesting.
Understand simple machinery, basic principles of electronics and electricity, and basic engineering concepts
Being an expert in one area is not enough to fulfil the desire, the present decade requires multidisciplinary skills. The cutting-edge robotics course designed effectively to deliver collective intelligence to students.
High End Technologies
The Advanced Robotics Training Suite comprises all the most demanding skill sets worldwide and meets the global standard.
Builds the approach of logical thinking, problem solving skills, analytical thinking and logic by finding the solution of real-world problems by technology.
Provides an opportunity to explore STEM via robotics, programming and microcontroller activities.
Passion in Science
Students will be fascinated by science and can think of how to use science in innovative ways.
Assembling the robot by themselves provides the practical knowledge of how electricity works and how electronic components can be manipulated using simple electronic circuits.
Effective use of materials
Understand how to use components efficiently and how to make simple programs and use them to detect and react to objects in the real world.
FUNDAMENTALS OF ROBOTICS
Students are introduced to the basic electronic concepts and components that play an important role in modern technology. Then students are introduced with the configuration of the microcontroller pin actuator control using the single block program.
- Understands core electronics concepts and their applications.
- Get started with building simple circuits using LEDs, resistors, batteries breadboard and other components
- Discover the world of automation and create simple projects.